Re:Re: EDP LOOP4 question: Accessing individual loops directly

>Andy is interesting that you program the most
>important functions in the top row,you must do a lot
>with more loops triggering,no? but where is your
>record button?

Well, that's a special bank just for going between loops very rapidly.
In that case I have the edp set up so I can (for instance) play a 5
note bass line while pressing the buttons along the bottom row,
and end up with each bass note assigned to a different switch.

mostly I use:-
top row
6- Insert
7- Reverse