Re:Re: EDP LOOP4 question: Accessing individual loops directly

Andy i have the same config good to hear that! but
that is an brilliant idea,build an ostinato bass line
while changing harmonies with the different loops,now
i want to find a little (non synth) effect that will
turn my guitar into a bass,what do u use?

www.luis-angulo.com