Re: EDP LOOP4 question: Accessing individual loops directly

Per i was checking out the samples you posted of the
sofware guitar effects and i was impressed with the
pitch shift quality of the fireworx,but i wish i could
affort it;-(i havent been able to find a decent Pitch
shifter pedal,ive heard of the new boss one although i
have yet to try it.
can you give me a link to this POG?
thanx
cheers