Re: Re:Re: EDP LOOP4 question: Accessing individual loops directly

very simple, because i want to change tonality when i
feel like it and not be tight up to fixed bass
lines... besides going through the proccess of double
speed to get a half speed bass line isnt always that
attractive to me,but i can imagine having 5 different
steady looped harmonies which i can trigger at random
and experimenting with different bass lines over
them,it might give the loops a more subtle feel...
i dont always want to glitches and be weird, i also
want to make music...
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com