Re: M-Audio Trigger Finger

I use mine as a foot(toe-)controller all the time. But the best thing
about it is that each pad can send midi cc's when applying pressure, so
I can control a whole bunch of crap from it. Using  "regular" hand
control you can tweak 8 parameters simulatneously with decent control!

And yes andy, it's fully polyphonic. The only thing really missing is
polyphonic aftertouch... it would have been so easy to implement... oh
well, maybe in a mk2.

Andreas (saving up for a second TF...)