Re: (OT a bit) Softsampler advice

On Sep 16, 2005, at 20:51, mark sottilaro wrote:

> Should I try something more robust like
> Kontakt?  Mach 5?  Sampletank.

A while back I picked up Kontakt 2. It seems to be the best sampler
to get. I bought it to use its surround functions but I wasn't able
to squash it into the deadline for the DVD project music I'm working
on. So I have only had a little time to check it out. But it rocks
from what I see! I have a lot of experience from ESX24 in Logic and
also hardware samplers from AKAI (I once produced an entire album
with AKAI samplers, ADAT tapes and ATARI computers).

There are starting to pop up review now, on Kontakt 2, and if you do
a web search you may find out more. Please mail me back if you want
me to send over the Kontakt 2 PDF manual, if you want to read up on
what it can do.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)