Re: The Big(ish) Idea

> Yeah, it may have been him.  Good units, those looopers.
>
> But, what I also remember was that the guy had moved the electronics
> into his own guitar, and had setup a "touch plate" on his guitar as the
> switch.  So he could get these really fast mutes going, just by tapping
> the touch plate.

Doug Theriault, who is an incredible free-improv guitarist from Portland,
OR, has one of his steinbergers setup like this. If I remember correctly,
his guitar has 3 momentary switches, one for each of the 2 pickups, and
one for an external input, usually a handheld cassette recorder. Very cool
idea!