Re: Repeater OS2

     A quick check on eBay shows last week's Repeater sales (4 of them) to
go for $380 to $650,
all of them in great working order.  That's a far cry from the
ococcasionalour figures that they
were getting around the end of last year...

     It really says something about the unit that I sold my second one
just because the first one
did all I needed it to do.  After acquiring the second one and trying it
out for a while, I found
that short of asynchronous loop lengths, there was very little that I
wanted to do more with.  The
greatest use for it was loaning it to band members...

     Stephen

http://mail.yahoo.com