Re: OT: Noodle Radio

On Oct 3, 2005, at 8:43, Claude Voit wrote:

> Hey wanna make the guys in the office crazy

I must be Crazy-In-Office then, since I like that noodle music! It
feels like an electronic Wind Harp with an alien sense of humor ;-))
The G2 seems to be really cool. It would be fun to use such noodle
patches with a little interactivity added, to make the noodling patch
respond to different (live) audio input parameters.

My previous fav streaming station for slow music is Drone Zone, but
that's not half as random as Noodle Station. Here's the link to Drone
Zone btw: (getting it all into a browser window, or iTunes or any pc
player)

http://pri.kts-af.net/redir/index.pls?
esid=06a91a356885fdfdac8c480414752490&url_no=1&client_id=7&uid=68efed4d0
3ec7e45fd3978262c107180&clicksrc=xml

per