RE: Y2K5 performers

I'll bite.....
My set will be comprised of both composed and improvised pieces, and
pieces
which contain both, performed on solo acoustic bass guitar; loopage
courtesy
a Sellon-upgraded/modified Lexicon JamMan.  No pedals, no fx....altho' I
am
giving consideration to using a bit of 'verb.
And, of course, there will most likely be something for "prepared bass
guitar" as well.

Although not as outside, or overtly experimental as others on the bill, my
music of late has been steered towards the convergence of "composed" and
"improvised", "electronic" and "acoustic", "experimental" and
"conventional"
and "accessible" and "inaccessible".  I have purposfully simplified my
setup
as to not rely heavily on technology, and to not draw attention to the
technology used, but rather focus on the music. My looping has been
becoming
more and more organic and interactive; that is, often tunes do not
always"feature"looping, but rather the looping is used as an integral, yet
not primary, part of the compositon (many tunes do not start with the
recording of a loop---they are played on the bass, and the looped parts
"snuck" in and as such "interact" the the played compositon/improvisation).
The goal here is to blur the distinction between the "played" parts and
the
"looped" parts.

See ya there

Max