Re: loop devices and amps for busking

>On 9/28/05 2:27 PM, "Matthias Grob" <matigrob@terra.com.br> wrote:
>
>  > well, laptops are battery powered and easy to carry arround...
>>

>So are portable CD players and about as exciting to watch performances of
>:)
>
>(just kidding)
>
>     Kevin

hm... i was not kidding... maybe you understood me, but just to make sure:

I seriously think the laptop is the best way to replace all your
effects with a battery version. It may be less perfect, but any
battery solution is...

I am a bit shocked that there seems to be a preconception about some
"laptop music", while I am always talking about live looping of
mechanically vibrating instruments...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org