Re: Looping in Stereo

No mention about the DD-20 Gigadelay ?
It's a true stereo loop device and it works with a great quality of sound.
Another stereo loop device is the Jam-Man, but I've found it noisy.

I play keyboards, that's way the stereo option is very important for me.
This was the reason that drive me to get a RPTR, and not an EDP (because
the
EDP is expensive and I need two of them, to get a stereo image of what I'm
looping.
I've never used an EDP, but for that price..., I'm waiting for the new
RPTR,
to improve my set-up and get 4 stereo looped tracks, that I can control
separately, out of time.

I run the signal from the bus of my mixer and drive it into the stereo
input
of the RPTR (buss 1-2) and of the DD-20 (buss 3-4) .
The dry signal coming from my Keyboards can be effected by tha AUX send 1,
wher's connected my KP2. The out from the KP2 goes in a stereo channel
strip
of my mixer.
This way I can loop my dry signal, or an effected signal, or re-effect the
looped tracks I choose.

Fabio Anile
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/eterogeneo/