Re: why do we play live? (mini Adrian Belew review too!)

On Oct 10, 2005, at 22:40, mark sottilaro wrote:

> One: TOO FUCKING LOUD.  I'm sick of going to shows
> that are so loud you need ear protection.

!

I can recommend a very good type of musician ear protection plugs
that are casted in soft silicon by the shape of your ears. You can
choose between -15 dB or -20 dB filters without any reduction of the
high frequencies. I bought mine eleven years ago and they still give
me great musical pleasure. You have to deal with it or stay out of
it ;-)

> Two: Over zealous dancers.

Not much you can do except staying out of their way ;-)  It's better
though than people at clubs sneaking drugs into your drink.

All the best

Per (today with a positive view)
;-)