Re: Defining "pro"

It came from a discussion of tools and what was an acceptable tool,
and what wasn't.  The needs of a professional and an amateur have a
lot in common, but not entirely, and in the ongoing discussion of what
makes a good looping tool, the intended audience has to be considered
and classified.

TravisH

On 10/18/05, mark sottilaro <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'll go with that definition... but why do we care?

[snip]