Re: using laptops for music

I just want to add an interesting piece of hardware for anyone who is
considering using the Pentium M in a _desktop_ machine.  Asus makes a
$50 adaptor that will allow you to put a Pentium M processor in some
of Asus's socket 478 motherboards:
http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=54&l3=0&model=467&modelmenu=1
Tom's hardware has a good review of this model:
http://www.tomshardware.com/cpu/20050525/pentium4-01.html

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net