Re: Looping back to Krispen's old critics thread (was sorta: using laptops for music"

Sounded like a well-written review to me.  I felt the writer had
honestly described his experience of the event, and given me a good
idea of what to expect if I went to a similiar event, and managed to
throw a bit of humor into what could have been a dreary article.  He
really liked some of it, really disliked some of it, and the rest was
somewhere in between.

I liked the bit about how some of the performers need to hear less
about how great they are, that was a good belly laugh.  In my twenty
years of public performance, I can't recall ever being booed, or even
told that I sucked afterwards, despite considerable evidence to the
contrary in many cases.  People are, on the whole, polite to your
face.  However, inside and afterwards, many of them feel like the
reviewer.

TravisH