To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: 10/27/2005 9:47:44 PM
Subject: Re: intro

Welcome aboard,

Gee I've said that twice today. What put me in a nautical mood?
"International Talk Like a Pirate Day" was weeks ago now (LOL).
Anywho, I'm the other "Ted" on the list, Ted Killian. Glad to
meet you. I wish I could talk the acoustic bassist I ocassionally
play with from time to time to get "loop savvy. Cool!

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???