From: "joe rut" <joerut@lycos.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 5:01 PM
Subject: Bernhard Wagner/Joe Rut duet

Hey there all-

Bernhard and I had a chance to play together at my space a few days after
Y2K5.  We had a lot of fun, and recorded a few hours of improvisations.
I've posted a piece from that collaboration on my site, should anyone
desire
to listen.  It's at the very bottom of the page to which this link will
take
you.

http://www.joerut.com/music.html

Cheers,

Joe Rut

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages