Re: Re: EDP preset secret???

At 08:06 30/10/05, you wrote:
>In reset, the Insert button scrolls down in presets, and the Mute
>button scrolls up. You don't have to hold it, you just press it
>until you get to the preset you want. When you leave it for a
>moment, it will switch to that preset.

...and a single press of Insert or Mute will show you the last loaded
preset in the display, without changing anything.

To reload the last preset (for instance, if you tried some parameter
edits then didn't want to keep them)
you can learn a quick 3 button sequence.

Insert>Insert>Mute

Kind of obvious, but a useful trick to learn.
...and thanks to Matthias for pointing this out when I complained there
was no
quick way to reload the current preset.

andy butler