Re: Programming the Behringer FCB1010 for Echoplex use, a quick guide

This is what I used...you might want to test my steps. I just programmed
mine for both Volume and Feedback control.

Kris

Volume

  1.. Press the PRESET button (e.g., whatever you use to trigger Record on
your EDP)  for which you want to program either expression pedal A or B for
volume
  2.. Press and hold down the DOWN switch
  3.. Press the UP switch
  4.. Press button 8 or 9 (Expression Pedal A or B), whatever you want to
use to control volume
  5.. Press UP to confirm
  6.. Use Expression Pedal A to set your controller value for that
expression pedal (use what is set in the EDP control panel in VolumeCont)
  7.. Press UP to confirm
  8.. Use Express Pedal A to set the minimum value (e.g. 0)
  9.. Press UP to confirm
  10.. Use Expression Pedal A to set the maximum volume value (e.g., 127)
  11.. Press UP to confirm
  12.. Press and hold the Down button to Exit
Repeat steps 1-12 for other PRESET buttons (whatever you use for Overdub,
Multiply, Reverse, etc.whatever button you want associated with that volume
change function when that button is lit up

 Feedback

1.       Press the PRESET button (e.g., whatever button you use to trigger
Record on your EDP)  for which you want to program either expression pedal
or B for feedback

2.       Press and hold down the DOWN switch

3.       Press the UP switch

4.       Press button 8 or 9 (Expression Pedal A or B), whatever you want
use to control feedback

5.       Press UP to confirm

6.       Use Expression Pedal A to set your controller value (use what is
set in the EDP control panel in FeedBkCont)

7.       Press UP to confirm

8.       Use Express Pedal A to set the minimum value (e.g. I use 106 to
set
a gradual fade-out of my loops when I pull the expression pedal all the way
back)

9.       Press UP to confirm

10.   Use Expression Pedal A to set the maximum volume value (e.g., 127)

11.   Press UP to confirm

12.   Press and hold the Down button to Exit

Repeat steps 1-12 for other PRESET buttons (those you use for Overdub,
Multiply, Reverse, etc.whatever button you want associated with that
feedback change function when that button is lit up