Re: Turning OFF MultiIncrease in LoopIV

So you want to go from recording in loop2 back to loop1, and when you
get to loop1, what mode do you want to be in?  Play, Record, or
Overdub?  If I try that in LoopIV with the EFC, it inserts a cycle of
silence into loop2, which was really surprising to me.  Using a MIDI
controller, I can go back to loop1 from recording in loop2, but when I
get to loop1 I'm in Play.

TravisH