Re: EDP RoundMode

.David.Auker. wrote:
> Thanks, I was thinking it might have other considerations, too.  I need
> more experience changing parameters to make the reasoning more clear.
> There must be situations where Quantize=off, but the features of
> RoundMode desired.

RoundMode is only meaningful when Quantize=off (or subcycle in some cases).
When Quantize=cycle or loop, then the start and end of the multiply will
always
be quantized to a cycle boundary anyway so there will be no "rounding
period"
during which RoundMode decides whether or not you will record.

The name is a bit confusing IMO because it suggests that it controls
whether Insert/Multiply will do rounding which it doesn't.  A more
accurate name would be RecordDuringRounding but that's of course
harder to print on the front panel :-)

Jeff