Re: Re EDP loosing MIDI Clock sync - Quest

On Dec 1, 2005, at 23:12, Travis Hartnett wrote:

> That's bizarre--have you tried hooking both EDP's up to the same MIDI
> source at the same time?

No. But he used his EDP with Loop4 and Loop3 with the same midi
source and the same EDP settings. Loop4 failed while Loop3 synced
fine. I guess this proves the MPC MIDI clock output is ok?

> I'll try duping this problem tonight when I
> get home.  BTW, what era EDP does he have?

Same as I have; the white-face Digital Pro.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)