Re: Real-time category

     Jeff,

     I seem to understand what Kim is saying perfectly well.  You seem
like a very intellegent
person, though you don't seem to see things the same way.  I have one
question for you and I don't
mean it to sound elitist or anything.

     Are you a Musician?

     Not, do you play an instrument, rather, if we jammed together, would
I come away from that
experience saying to myself, man, that Jeff is a Real Musician...

     Perhaps answering this question may throw some light on the whole
topic under consideration.
The way I see it, nobody except a musician really gives a hoot as to
whether or not a Looper has a
RTOS.  I think Kim has stated very well and quite clearly, that non real
time systems are quite
fine and adequate for many uses and users.  Just not for musicians.

     Stephen

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com