Re: The MRI and Looping: For Ambient & Experimental Music?

I'm quite sure that no one has said that tattoo's explode, but they do
sometimes get uncomfortably hot, which is why they pack the area with
ice.  Of course all hospital policy and procedures are driven by libel
issues ie: if there is a slight chance, maybe 1 in a 1000 that someone
will
recieve a burn from a tattoo getting hot while receiving a MRI; that
person
might decide to sue the hospital for not taking enough precautions to
prevent that burn from happening or advising a person that it could happen.
To tie that into what we do..... one of the techs that got my last
recording said that he enjoyed it because it was sooo relaxing, that
perhaps I should have a warning label  ...... Do not listen to this while
driving ........    Somehow, I'm not sure if I want to take that as a
compliment...

paul

Ontario, Canada
www.dulcify.ca