Re: Looperlative LP1 - current info compiled

That does indeed sound like a Repeater/EDP killer!  I
didn't see anything about it's ability to sync to a
MIDI clock or have variable feedback.  Two "must have"
feature of a looper in my world.  Man, if it did
direct to overdub... feedback control AND fade control
on each channel (have a loop fade while you start to
build another on another track)  That would be sweet.

Mark