Re: Looperlative LP1 - sample rate

The electronics in the LP1 are capable of sampling rates up to 192kbps.  I
have not actually run the unit at that speed, but I may experiment with it
at a later date.  The big reason that I didn't run it at that speed is
that
as you increase sampling rate you also increase the amount memory required
to store the audio.  So, the LP1 will be hitting the streets with a 48kbps
sampling rate.

--On Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:34 PM -0500 David Kirkdorffer