Re: Looperlative LP1 - current info compiled

I think this is going to be a great unit! Choice is good! I currently use
two EDPs and am still getting into all the features so I don't feel limited
by them at all. From what I can gather, this unit will be a bit different
in
concept and features but I think it's great we will have another option to
choose from (especially with the talk of the EDP not being supported
anymore)

Once it comes out, I'll be looking closely to see if it fits my needs.

Craig