two bits of news, one loopy and one not.

[loopy]

I hope that you will be happy to hear that I'm buying into a gallery
in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and thus the open loop sessions will be
restarting as a regular show, every two weeks, starting in the New
Year.

[non-loopy]

You might be wondering what I've been doing with almost all my time
for the last few months... it turns out that I've been working on
Google Music Search which just launched a couple of hours ago (with a
few heart-stopping hitches at the last minute...)

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/12/15/business/20051215140522&sec=business

eg:
http://www.google.com/search?q=butthole+surfers&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
http://www.google.com/search?hs=3Um&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=the+orb&btnG=Search

Please note that I only came in in the last couple of months on this
-- someone else has been brewing this for a lot longer.  Still, I am
proud and happy to be involved with it.

--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar