Re: Y2K5 Pictures / Performance Recordings (new addition from James Sidlo)

See login correction below:  (info not nfo)

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=876151134670061652/l=71240918/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

> IMPORTANT: If you decide to order prints later on, don't login with the
> above account info. Go to the public URL and setup your own account. You
> don't want to share your financial information with the group via the
public
> account I set up.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kris

James
> Sidlo)
>

> > The slideshow does not work in IE, I believe... But, looking at the
>page
> source,
> > the images can be found directly with:
> >
> > http://y2k5.grubmah.com/img/1.jpg
> > http://y2k5.grubmah.com/img/2.jpg
> >  etc
> > http://y2k5.grubmah.com/img/31.jpg
> >

> > Quoting Kris Hartung <khartung@cableone.net>:
> >
> > > Re: Y2K5 Performance Recordings (new addition from James Sidlo)Heck,
if
> I can
> > > get to the pictures and download them, I'll post them on Snapfish for
> all.
> > >
> > > Kros

Even
> on a
> > > 4MB line one waits too long to hang out for it, frankly.  Let us know
> when
> > > the photos are accessible, please!

Apple.
> Mark,
> > > were you going resolve this? You can setup a free account on
> Snapfish.com and
> > > upload all of the pictuers for us to view from any computer platform,
> and we
> > > can even order prints. I feel like I'm really missing out by not
seeing
> those
> > > pictures. They will help me remember the event.
> > >

> > >     Kris

James

<http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/Descent/index.h