Re: The Dubharmonics of God Frequencies

I also heard years ago that high volumes of truly subsonic frequencies
would make people deficate involuntarily.

I know one thing......................the so called 'J' wave or subsonic
wave that precedes a large earthquake
by a few milliseconds was absolutely terrifying during the big earthquake
of
1989 in Santa Cruz.

My wife and I were about 5 miles from the epicenter at a very crowded
outdoor coffee shop when that wave came through.

Talk about the Dubharmonics of God!!!!!

It was so frightening.   Of course, the collapsing buildings, exploding
plate glass windows and screaming, panicky people
didn't help the situation at the time either).

I love bass and especially subsonic bass but I never want to hear that
sound
again.   Ever!

r.