Re: the perfect [sic] controller

I've got a MIDIMate, and it uses different buttons.  They are pretty
much silent, but don't provide the same positive tactile feedback that
the EDP mouser switches do.

Personally, I dislike the Behringer switches because the depress force
required is too heavy for my taste.  I like something I can tap with
very little effort.

My top request would be far more than ten buttons--at least fifteen,
even twenty.  And a programmable LCD above each one so I can keep
track of what they do.

TravisH