RE: TheBrokenMusicBox: an online looping experiment

My daughter had a music box that was broken in a fascinating way: it played
the whole song in 1 second, like a "blipvert." Wish I could find that
thing!
Jack-in-the-boxes have a wonderful timbre, too, different from music boxes.
More like a kalimba.
Rick, I will check out your creation on Monday when I don't have to worry
about waking anybody up.
I have a feeling I'm in for a treat.
~Tim

Sound
> Forge.
>
> all of this I recorded into Cool Edit Pro (because Sound Forge won't
allow
> multiple instances
> to run simultaneously.
>
> I took the results and then basically just slashed sections out of it
until
> I like the final result..................then I threw it into Fruity
Loops