Re: the perfect [sic] controller

On Dec 18, 2005, at 18:26, Warren Sirota wrote:

>  I think 12 buttons, as Per suggests, is right:
> the receiving sw can interpret two buttons as bank up/down if it
> wishes, and
> relabel all the buttons on the fly.

Well, the reason I want twelve button is that there are twelve half
tone steps on an octave :-)

These days almost all my looping activities incorporate pitch
transposing. So, maybe I should have wished for fourteen buttons
then? But if the "Bank Change" button is virtual and can be addressed
by MIDI we may use all twelve physical buttons to play music with.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)