Re: Even crazier thoughts about ideal footcontrollers

I started building a box very similar to the one Warren described.
But then I got this job with native-instruments and i should be using
that rig kontrol 2 within a few weeks. (i will post on my experiences
with it). So for now i am sticking with my current midi only foot
controller. Good news is the NI rig kontrol has midi i/o so my
current controller will still be part of the rig. As soon as possible
i plan to rackmount a mac mini and get the whole rig boxed up nicely.
To be honest my hope is to find a 15 or 17 inch powerbook with a bad
screen or otherwise broken so i can rackmount it's guts, that way i
can use an RME cardbus interface. Fingers crossed.

What your talking about (warren) is definitely possible, i make those
sorts of things. If you want to contact me off list we can discuss
options.

- b