Re: Rocktron All Access

Jeff Shirkey wrote:

> Go here and read this thread. Let me know if it's of any use to you:

 From the thread:

   [racklicious]
   However, since I need to have the ability to send CC 80 or 83 from
   either EXP 1 or 3 depending on the preset, it is critical that I am
   not forced to assign them to the Instant Access Switches. This one
   extra design detail of the FX1 is critical for my needs since for
   musical patches that require an A/B or A+B in very quick bursts,
   hitting two different switches is very awkward.

He is talking about the 4 expression pedal ports.  Yes, you can
assign different CC numbers to the expression pedals in the preset.
But not the CC numbers for the instant access switches.   This
is also why he says "it is critical that I am not forced to assign
them to the Instant Access Switches".  See page 43, the only thing
you can save for the IA switches is the on/off status.

Jeff