Re: Now: concert nostalgia and name-dropping

On Dec 21, 2005, at 18:34, Luis Angulo wrote:

> couldnīt listen to eighites music anymore in fact i
> hated it and thought it was all plastic pop rubbish...

Agreed. I suffered, musically, during the eighties ;-)

> gary neuman "cars" (whose voice remainds me of syd)
> thomas dolby and "let the good times roll" by the
> cars,stray cats

right on!  IMHO the Cabaret Voltaire as well kept the vibe going
through The Dark Decade ;-)  By the late eighties I finally
discovered that most record store had moved loads of good stuff into
new shelves labeled "world", and that was one reason why I had
suffered from not finding much interesting music in those days.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)