Re: Line 6 Dl4 mod

At 9:03 PM -0800 12/20/05, William Walker wrote:
>Hey, I just got my DL4 back from Keeley electronics. I had them do
>the modification I might have mentioned a few weeks back. My little
>Christmas present to myself. I'm happy to report that these almost
>49 year old ears can hear the difference. Its cleaner sounding  with
>no volume drop when using it as a delay, and it seems to be missing
>some annoying high frequency back ground noise and RF. And it now
>sports the ultra cool blue LEDs!!    check it out at
><http://www.robertkeeley.com>www.robertkeeley.com

By coincidence, last night the local mailperson dropped off one of
the custom Keeley-modded Blues Driver pedals.  I've only just started
playing around with it, but it sounds pretty sweet so far.

The guy does good work, I'll definitely give him that!!!

        --m.

--
_______
"The revolution may be someone somewhere else..."