Re: gratuitous nostalgia was: re: Looping in prehistory

My G*D we have so much possiblity. I concur. I have a pile of pedals, a
few synth capable guitars, a Boss RC-20XL and a computer loaded with
Cubase. All of this technology and absolutely no time to use it. Between
launching a new career in health care with fulltime school, working,
paying a mortgage and still managing to be a reasonable
husband/son/brother/friend, I have little time to utilize any of it. A
crushing irony. I would've been gobsmacked if someone had told me about
all of this in the 80's when I was a gigging , functional musician. Aside
from my weekly gig mangling worship tunes in a church with weird noises, I
have little time to create. Dangnations!

Anyone else experiencing this along with option ansiety?

Todd