Re: Now: concert nostalgia and name-dropping

I just saw a live video from the band "Echo and the
bunnymen" and i must say although i was too busy
studying hendrix and page and ignoring the 80īs that
guitarrist had an incredible guitar tone,he actually
played with tube amps can u believe that!another guy
who had a really cool tone was the guitarrist from the
B52īs (the first album is the one )belew of course and
david Rhodes and paul weller guitar playing on the
Peter Gabriels meting face album it doesnīt get any
better than that! man i am rediscovering my times!
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com