Re: New Fripp Rig & how his rig functions

Title: Re: New Fripp Rig & how his rig functions

I do know that Robert Fripp uses a Swtichblade switching system. (www.soundsculpture.com)

The best switching system on the planet. Ken the owner is a first class guy too. I have the 16 channel model and you can route anything anywhere. Fade things in and out via expression pedals, etc.

Craig