Re: VG-88 and Roland GR-33 dissapearing rumors

On 12/25/05, hazard factor <artists@hazardfactor.com> wrote:
>  This has, I am guessing, been working for the whole VG/guitar
> synth/technology industry for awhile. I am not sure if I believe it. I
>asked
> Godin if there were any dealers in my area who had a Multiac SA guitar,
>and
> the answer was no. In fact, the only Godin dealer told me 'we don't sell
> those, so we don't order them'.

Here in the UK, when I thought I wanted a fretless Godin (Multiac
Fretless SA), I had to buy it on pure faith. No one in the UK stocked
them, I had to order it *and pay for it in full* before the only
dealer I could find who who was interested in taking my money would
order it from Godin's European warehouse. It took six weeks to arrive.

I adore it, but buying it was an act of sheer faith.