Ramble In The Bramble for solo looped (classical) guitar

Hi,

I've just transcribed the "melody" (in Tab) from a short improvisation that
I particularly liked. It's a simple piece with a single loop that pretty
much any guitar player could play. It seems to me like loopers don't
usually
play each others' music, but, what the hey, I figured I'd post the score
anyway in case anyone is interested. At any rate, there's also a streaming
RealAudio version of the tune, and it's worth listening to (IMO, of
course).

Give a listen at http://www.warrensirota.com/Solostuff/default.htm if you
like.

Best wishes and Happy New Year,