From: Luis Angulo [mailto:labalou2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 8:02 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: sustainer guitar with hex pickup systems

Hi gang,
is anybody using a fernandes sustainer model guitar
with either an RMC or graphtech hex pickup system on
this list? i would like to try this configuration on
my fernandes sustainer guitat but would first like to
hear experiences comments and most important who can
do this sort of installations with plenty of
experience if possble in california.
thanx
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com