Re: Ramble In The Bramble for solo looped (classical) guitar

Warren Sirota;
No problem opening the tab In Finale Guitar. Also in Finale scores can
be saved as tiff files which could be converted (any graphics program)
to jpeg for easy email attachment.  I also did not have any problem
opening the sound file - it just fired up in Quicktime.  - Paul