Re: evil music & M.A.N

lol very funny site Kim,reminded me of david hasselhoff is the antichrist site.
i tried to respond to it but the link was gone.i would like to make that list of noiselollolollol

daniel stevenson <stillllscary@yahoo.com> wrote:
you see the truth.
     I am a soundscape artist bent on burning christ from the memories from mankind's colective thinking.My sounds hit you with tranquility and soothing textures,as to lull you into a receptive state of suggestion.thats when i introduce theme's of anti-authorityism,self-worship,racism,and create a lush sonic world void of god.I organize underground gatherings where the use of mind altering drugs is practically mandatory(squares are frowed upon and looked at as narcs and excluded from our raindeer games)LSD25 is still the drug of choice as you can dose some-one simply by putting a drop on your finger and touching the victim on the skin.Then i come at the audience with amazing displays of one man+looping delays  and gadets that layer the listener deeper and deeper with every note of the building crecendo(i acually dont know what im doing as i am in a state of meditive trance just like the audience).
I would love to make your list of offencive noise makers,i think what your doing is great and i want to be part of it.
wickedly yours.
                      scary visionary

Yahoo! Shopping