Re: OT - Climate Changes

Spent time in Middle Sweden/Stockholm and then some time in the far North
of the Country in Jokkmokk and Gallivare area. The trick of light at high
latitudes is a strange one. In the winter, I could barely stay awake. In
the summer, I had insomnia and insane amounts of energy. The creative side
of all that seemed to re-arrange alot of my sensibilities. I got alot of
musical material out of it. Some of my chemical choices might've effected
certain outcomes as well, but I am not fond of giving those things credit.

I think that bad weather in general creates good art. It causes focus and
limits options.

Todd