Re: Loop Station RC 20 XL - Jamman Digitech

On 28 dec 2005, at 19.30, Joss Turnbull wrote:

>  Loop Station RC 20 XL and
> Jamman from Digitech

I was sent a Digi Jamman to write a review of it. After playing with
it for an hour I had to tell the rep I'm sending it back and skipping
over the job, "to help sales" ;-)  From time to time I have been
playing with the original Jamman, from Lexicon, and this new "Jamman"
is completely different. Not at all suitable for dynamic live looping
I would say, but maybe of interest for someone who intend to learn to
play certain musical parts over a static background?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)