Re: Seeking advice on SMALL midi pedal

i just picked up the rocktron midi mate - might be
more than you're looking for but it's only  a little
bigger than the EDP's foot controller - AND it
matches! (took me a long long time to discover too)

http://www.rocktron.com/products/midimate.html

http://www.faderfox.com/Erweiterungen/Pict0024/pict0024.html
> > I already own the one with faders and I'm hoping
> to get the one
> > with buttons as well. But I need at least ONE midi
> button for foot
> > work. What are you keyboard players using? Aren't
> there small
> > pedals that send just one MIDI msg?
> >
> > I'm thinking that I really don't need all the ten
> buttons of the
> > FCB floor board. Instead of tap dancing over it to
> pitch transpose
> > my looping into chord vamps I could as well
> program the pitch
> > transpose action commands into a MIDI files (in
> Ableton Live) and
> > use the pedal to "step to the next chord". In
> Ableton Live you may
> > have hundreds of such chains (differently related
> pitch transposing
> > intervals) and you can use a hand button to choose
> the sequence and
> > then the foot button to step through it. That
> would be a much
> > neater set-up IMHO.
> >
> > I've been able to try out a rig as described above
> by using a usual
> > "sustain pedal" for a synth and them collecting
> the synth's MIDI
> > OUT for the command going into the looper, but I
> would need a plain
> > MIDI pedal because I can't take that big synth to
> gigs just to use
> > it as a converter from an analog switch into a
> MIDI cc msg.
> >
> > Greetings from Sweden
> >
> > Per Boysen
> > www.looproom.com (international)