Re: AW: Native Instruments Pro-53

well, i used the Six-Track i had such that i was playing very minimal
pitch information and modifying more the parameters of the sound in a
slow rhythmic way, combined with a JamMan. the harmonic info came
from the layers built up in the loop, so it wasnt so much traditional
melodic style playing although i did have to keep what note info i
was playing in mind so that it would sound alright in the 'compound
loop', which can get quite dense.

so, it seems the Pro-53 could rival its hardware progenitor in this
regard, which would be nice. i noticed that the delay effect that
comes built into it takes external audio for processing, or can sync
to external midi (from something like radiaL for instance). i think i
will check it out further ;)

-jeff